Who doesn’t love pancakes + peanut butter? ?
These pancakes are super simple, super yummy, and you’ll look like a brunch rockstar.
- 3/4 cup oat flour (ground rolled oats)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (or sub for any nut butter)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted) or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add almond milk and lemon juice together and stir gently to combine. Set aside to “curdle.”
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, peanut butter, cinnamon and melted coconut oil (or avocado oil) and whisk to combine.
- Slowly add in almond milk mixture while whisking. Add baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and whisk to combine.
- Next, add oat flour and stir. Let batter rest for about 5 minutes. The batter will be thick once it rests, but that’s a good thing!
- Preheat a skillet on the stovetop and once hot, lightly grease your griddle with coconut or avocado oil and pour 1/4-cup portions of the batter.
- Once cooked, top with desired toppings, such as more peanut butter, banana/fruit, and a light drizzle of maple syrup or honey.
Nutritional Information (per pancake)